- Photoshop introduction
- How to create your Photoshop action
- Resources about Photoshop
The best photo editor in the world is none other than Adobe Photoshop. This software was developed for use by Windows and Mac computers by none other than Adobe Systems, the same maker of Adobe PDF reader. It is the most used photo editor today that it has practically a verb. The beauty of Adobe Photoshop is that you can share your techniques through the use of a free photoshop action. A Photoshop action is a series of saved actions that when applied to an image, creates a specific effect. This feature of Photoshop has become popular for Photoshop users because it enables them to easily do a specific effect to a photo.
But how do you exactly create a Photoshop action? Here’s how.
- First, open your Photoshop. Then go to the Actions panel on the right side of the Photoshop window.
- Next, make sure to close all the default actions before starting to record what you will do.
- Then click the button on the upper right corner of the Actions panel and hit New Set. Make sure to save it using your name.
- Start recording your action by clicking on the same button and hitting New Action. A pop up window will appear. Name your action and click the Record button.
- To end the recording, press the Stop button below. You now have a recorded Photoshop action.
- To see what it does, you can press the Play button and choose how it to play it, either Accelerated or Step By Step.
Now that you know how to record it, you can upload it as a free photoshop action on any site that hosts that. Or, you could also sell it if you feel confident that it is pretty good. Sites like Infoparrot.com have several downloadable photoshop actions. Aside from that, they also have Lightroom brushes and presets that you can use. It’s a pretty useful site.